Electrochemical Devices Testing
In the electrochemical devices testing laboratory commercial cells and batteries as well as in-house prototypes can be tested following tailored non-conventional and non-standard testing protocols. Tests provide predictions of the performance, cycle life and ageing of the cells and stacks.
- Battery cycler: 3 channels x 8 kW, 120V – 200A max.
- Battery cycler: 4 channels x 300 W, 80V – 50A max.
- Cell cyclers: 24 channels x 30 W, 5V – 6A max.
- Cell cyclers: 88 channels x 0,05 W, 5V – 10mA max
- 5 Climatic Chambers (20, 100, 220, 250 and 4800 L) From -40 to +180ºC and 10 to 98%H
- Flow reactor test bed with controlled flow, temperature, pressure and measurement of pH, ORP and conductivity
- LabView programmable control system