IMDEA Energy offers 20 paid internship grants for Master’s students
Institute IMDEA Energy proposes a paid research internship programme for highly motivated master’s students to get started in research and learn from a multidisciplinary team of internationally renowned researchers. The purpose of this call is to bring research closer to students so that they can decide their professional orientation and the possibility of developing a scientific career.
Application and selection process
Applications are accepted exclusively via the e-mail address indicated in the respective research line. Each candidate can only submit one application to the programme.
The application must include the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of enrolment in an official Master’s degree programme
- Academic transcript of the degree
- Letter of motivation
Places will be awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic record
- Knowledge of English
- Other merits
Deadline for applications: 13 January 2023.
Requirements and eligibility criteria
- To be a Master’s Degree student (Official Master’s Degree).
- Be in possession of the official Bachelor’s Degree required for each position.
- Have a residence permit in Spain for the duration of the internship.
Conditions of the grants
The maximum duration of the internship is 350 hours.
Financial aid of up to €2,000 (depending on the hours worked).