IMDEA Energy technical sessions at the Genera Fair and Spirec
IMDEA Energy organizes three technical sessions and a visit within the framework of the International Energy and Environment Fair GENERA 2023 that will be held at Ifema in Madrid from February 21st to 23rd. International Renewable Energy Conference, co-hosted by a national government and REN21, SPIREC, is being held this year by Spain within the framework of Genera.
The technical sessions, in which leading companies and entities will participate, will be held on the 21st in room N-107 of the Ifema North Convention Center, with free admission for Genera and Spirec attendees. Sessions will cover:
- 10:30 – 12:00 The Madrid+Circular Hub seed of technologies to valorize waste into products.
- 12:00 – 13:30 Sustainable fuels from digestion and fermentation waste integrating thermochemical, catalytic and biotechnological processes.
- 15:30 – 17:00 Present and future of decarbonization with concentrated solar termal energy in Spain.
Among the activities of SPIREC 2023 there is a program of free visits, including the visit to the IMDEA Energy headquarters on the 23rd, in which those registered will have the opportunity to attend:
- Presentation of the institute.
- Visit to Smart grids simulation laboratory, SEIL.
- Visit to Pyrolysis & HydroDeOxygenation pilot plant.
- Visit to heliostats solar field.
The visit will begin with the collection of attendees at Ifema on the 23rd at 10 am, ending at the same place around 1 pm. Registration is free through this link. It will be open until February 13th or until full capacity is reached.